Page MSN recently released a list of the most beautiful places to welcome spring in Asia, including 2 locations of Vietnam: Sa Pa rank 7th and Da Lat ranked 8th.
1. Mount Fuji, Japan: This is probably one of the most beautiful spring tourist destinations in the world. The area around Mount Fuji is surrounded by brilliant pink cherry blossoms, captivating anyone who arrives. In addition, you also have the opportunity to visit the lake of Fuji, Urui and Oshino Hakkai ...
2. Ngong Ping Plateau, Hong Kong, China: Ngong Ping is a rare peaceful place of hustling Hong Kong, where you can see the whole city from above. Coming here, in addition to enjoying the fresh air, watching the beautiful cherry blossoms, you can also visit Po Lin Monastery and the giant Buddha statue of Tianjin.
3. Jeju Island, South Korea: The beautiful island of Korea is likened to the paradise of flowers, including cherry blossoms. Stroll on the flower-filled streets of the island, immerse yourself in the colorful flower gardens or immerse yourself in the Spring Festival, which is an unforgettable experience for you.
4. Bangkok, Thailand: Thailand's capital city puts on a colorful new coat in spring, thanks to the abundance of flowers. At this point, you also have many exciting exciting experiences, or participate in Songkran Festival, Thai National Day, held in April.
5. Hapcheon, South Korea: If you visit Korea in the spring you cannot ignore Hapcheon, the country's most beautiful mountain. The area is a tourist destination famous for its cool fresh climate, beautiful natural landscapes, eye-catching terraced fields and beautiful and beautiful azalea gardens.
6. Taroko National Park, Taiwan (China): Taiwan Island has many attractive spring tourist destinations, but the most famous is Taroko National Park. At this point, you will encounter the rolling hills of colorful azaleas blooming everywhere, making the landscape here surreal to attract every visitor.
7. Sa Pa, Vietnam: Sapa is a very famous tourist destination of Vietnam, known for its terraced fields and unique ancient architecture. In the spring, the beautiful natural landscape of adorned by local flowers makes this place more interesting. The period of April is also the time when Vietnam has many holidays, so the number of tourists coming to Sa Pa is very large.
8. Da Lat, Vietnam: Like Sa Pa, Da Lat is a famous tourist city attracted in Vietnam, which is also known as the "Flower Kingdom". Many flowers are grown here such as sunflowers, cherry blossoms, orchids, mustard flowers, royal flowers, minosa flowers ... Along with cool year-round temperatures, Da Lat deserves to be a resting place. head that anyone wants to set foot on.
9. Pokhara, Nepal: Pokhara is a beautiful city located on Lake Phewa, central Nepal. Go here and walk on the hill of Ghorepani Poon, watching the beautiful spring scenery in the Himalayas as the unique experience nowhere else.
10. Spring Singapore: Spring is probably the best time to visit the island nation of Singapore. Coming here, besides admiring the beautiful flowers that grow naturally everywhere, you also have the opportunity to visit the largest indoor flower gardens in the world.
11. Hunza Valley, Pakistan: Hunza is a majestic valley located in Gilgit, Baltistan, northern Pakistan. Dubbed the most beautiful valley of Pakistan, the journey here will let you admire the magic of spring, when the whole area is covered by the beautiful colors of many beautiful flowers.
12. Bali, Indonesia: April and May are the peak temperatures in Indonesia. However, at Bali the temperature is still very cool. Spring is the best time to travel to Bali, before the summer comes the whole island will be full of tourists, there is no space for you.
13. Ibaraki, Japan: Ibaraki is famous for its modern and traditional beauty and special spring festivals. A trip to Hitachi National Coast Park and Ashikaga Flower Park will give you a glimpse of the magnificent beauty of many fascinating flowers.